From Yahoo News:
From Google News:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Conspiracy theorist given important role in reviewing child deaths - OregonLive.com
OregonLive.comConspiracy theorist given important role in reviewing child deaths
She often questioned the political motives of both Republicans and Democrats, including then-President Barack Obama, whom she labeled a “corporatist, lying, fascist” in February 2010. She described the 2012 election between Obama and his Republican ...
- Hamilton: A political party at war with itself - Journal Record
Journal RecordHamilton: A political party at war with itself
But he's also assembling a team that appears equal parts corporatist and anti-tax Tea Party. Stitt's governing priorities – and where he sits in the intra-party squabbling – will be clearer when he unveils his first budget proposal in February. Which ...
and more »
- Letters to the editor: Online education, Trump, Heritage Foundation - Idaho Statesman Letters to the editor: Online education, Trump, Heritage Foundation
Ron Paul's article, “Obamacare's best allies: The courts and the Republicans,” published locally on July 5, 2015, stated, “Obamacare is not socialist but corporatist. ... Even Obamacare's individual mandate originated in a conservative think tank ...
- COPN: The Big Health Care Reform Issue That's Still Out There - Bearing Drift (press release) (blog)
Bearing Drift (press release) (blog)COPN: The Big Health Care Reform Issue That's Still Out There
Bearing Drift (press release) (blog)
In fact, this set of market restrictions is so out-of-whack, corporatist, and detrimental to health care that even the Obama Administration called for it to be scaled back or scrapped. That's right, folks, the last Democratic Administration insisted ...
- Noah Smith: Can the Democrats save capitalism? - Herald & Review
Herald & ReviewNoah Smith: Can the Democrats save capitalism?
Herald & Review
There are two basic alternatives, which can be broadly labeled as social democracy and corporatism. In the first, the government is responsible for providing a social safety net — things like basic health care and social security — through taxation ...
- แจกเครดิตฟรี 500 ไม่ต้องฝาก2019Can Democrats save capitalism? - Newsday Can Democrats save capitalism?
There are two basic alternatives, which can be broadly labeled as social democracy and corporatism. In the first, the government is responsible for providing a social safety net - things like basic health care and social security - through taxation and ...
and more »
- Clueless Ocasio-Cortez doesn't understand Dem corporatist strategy, attacks Amazon HQ deal - American Thinker (blog)
American Thinker (blog)Clueless Ocasio-Cortez doesn't understand Dem corporatist strategy, attacks Amazon HQ deal
American Thinker (blog)
It is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's glory and burden that she actually believes all the slogans that progressives mouth. She hasn't yet realized that the Democratic Party coalition has a senior partner, of the ultra-wealthy corporate elite that provides ...
and more »
- Why is the Trump administration old-fashioned, right-winged and nationalist? - Yeni ?afak English
Yeni Şafak EnglishWhy is the Trump administration old-fashioned, right-winged and nationalist?
Yeni Şafak English
Corporatism, as understood in diplomatic history, suggests a particular form of state-business cooperation in a relatively specific period of history - the 1920s to the 1940s. Because corporatist theory is based on the existence of a specific stage in ...
- The Corporatist War on Free Speech – Are We a Nation of Sheep? - Antiwar.com (blog) The Corporatist War on Free Speech – Are We a Nation of Sheep?
What do we call it when the government outsources censorship to the private sector? And what about when those “private” companies are in bed with government? The latest social media purge of hundreds of alternative news sites guarantees that we will be ...
- Dave Lindorff Explains the Pentagon’s Appalling Decades-Long Fraud on NPR’s ‘The Takeaway’
The post Dave Lindorff Explains the Pentagon’s Appalling Decades-Long Fraud on NPR’s ‘The Takeaway’ appeared first on This Can't Be Happening!.
- Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed
How US military spending keeps rising even as the Pentagon flunks its audits. By Dave Lindorff On November 15, Ernst & Young and other private firms that were hired to audit the Pentagon announced that they could not complete the job. Congress had ordered an independent audit of the Department of Defense, the government’s largest single cost …
The post Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed appeared first on This Can't Be Happening!.
- The judgment
I was driving to town. I rounded a curve and jammed the brakes. There was a raccoon walking away Right in the middle of the road. I slowed down to the speed of her gait. I had a good chance to look at her. I determined she was a she With a dark outer …
- An Encounter on the US/Mexico Border
As gullible North Americans were told of disease-ridden Mexican and Central American rapists, killers and ISIS terrorists invading America from the infernal regions of the western hemisphere, on November 17 and 18, Veterans For Peace and other activist organizations sponsored a two-day border-straddling demonstration in Ambos Nogales, the term that covers both Nogales, Arizona (population …
- Blocking a Medicare Payroll Tax Rise Could Rule Out Medicare-for-All and Bolstering Social Security
In the surreal alternative reality world of the US Congress, there are many bills passed each year that on the surface may sound like good ideas — they even give them high-sounding names like the US PATRIOT ACT or Better Care and Reconciliation Act, that in fact are the opposite of what they claim to …
- It’s All About Dealing with Voter Suppression
The Republicans, worried that the party may lose two Senate seats, a Governor’s mansion, and probably a bunch more close races for the House over the counting of disputed mail-in ballots and provisional ballots, are drumming up conspiracy theories now. I just drove through Trump Country last night and listened to Fox Radio as the …
- Not a Blue Wave, but Perhaps a Foreshock of the Big Blue One Coming
The 2018 election looks at first glance like a wash: Republicans gained seats in the Senate and Democrats regained control of the House with enough of a margin to ensure that they can put some limits on presidential power. But longer term impacts of 2018 are, I believe, more significant. In this election, with President …
The post Not a Blue Wave, but Perhaps a Foreshock of the Big Blue One Coming appeared first on This Can't Be Happening!.
- Many Rural Citizens Vote Against Their Own Medicaid in State and Federal Elections
This story was written for Tarbell.org. It is being co-published with the Hancock Herald in Hancock, N.Y. and West Virginia Public Radio’s 100 Days in Appalachia. Fishs Eddy, NY — Most of Betty Rosengrant’s extended family needs Medicaid. They’re also mostly Republicans. Rosengrant, a resident of this little villlage in the Town of Hancock, says she …
The post Many Rural Citizens Vote Against Their Own Medicaid in State and Federal Elections appeared first on This Can't Be Happening!.
- แจกเครดิตฟรี 500 ไม่ต้องฝาก2019Scaremongering is the Only Thing Trump and Republicans Have Got
Here it is. See for yourself the terrifying “caravan” advancing through Mexico from Honduras, set to “invade” the US, bringing, according to President Trump and the reactionary media that support him, “rapists, killers, Arab terrorists, and diseases.” This “caravan,” according to a report in the UK newspaper the Independent, is actually an assemblage of several …
The post Scaremongering is the Only Thing Trump and Republicans Have Got appeared first on This Can't Be Happening!.
- Halloween in America 2018
This cartoon was contributed to ThisCantBeHappening! by illustrator and humor writer Andy Myer. You can see more of his brilliant work at http://www.andymyer.com/blog